Search

Free Books Online Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure

Mention Books During Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure

Edition Language: English
Free Books Online Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure
Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure Paperback | Pages: 265 pages
Rating: 4.89 | 18 Users | 2 Reviews

Explanation In Favor Of Books Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure

Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure by Rhonda Patton
I wanted to read this book to my grandson because he is not close by on the west coast to the sea life I am on the east coast.
Love introducing him to new things that I take for granted in my everyday life.
Illustrated colorful children's book where Ted and Raymond set out on a sea adventure.
They go to a center where they are given snorkels and underwater cameras. Ted and Raymond are not quite human but they have human qualities also.
The guide takes them out to a coral reef after they all get life jackets on-safety first.
Love the detailed descriptions giving color and shape and name of the fish they do find.
My favorite is the page showing a lot of different sea shells.
On land they give some children making a sand castle some shells to help decorate it.
What a great adventure! There website is http://www.thecroak500.com/
Wish coloring was a bit more realistic, it's rather bland..

Particularize Regarding Books Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure

Title:Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure
Author:Rhonda Patton
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Revised edition
Pages:Pages: 265 pages
Published:April 2013 (first published February 2nd 2013)
Categories:Childrens

Rating Regarding Books Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure
Ratings: 4.89 From 18 Users | 2 Reviews

Weigh Up Regarding Books Ted and Raymond's Sea Adventure


This is the second book I've read in this series. The illustrations are so cute, and I loved the fish drawings and descriptions. Beginning readers or young children who like to be read to would love any of the books in this series.

This is the second book I've read in this series. The illustrations are so cute, and I loved the fish drawings and descriptions. Beginning readers or young children who like to be read to would love any of the books in this series.

Hello my name is Rhonda Patton. I am a wife, mother of two and a graduate with my Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design. I am a childrens book writer of Ted and Raymond books, Inspiring Kids to be Better. I am a member of SCBWI (Society of Childrens Book Writers and Illustrators) I am also a member of ASMSG (Authors Social Media Support Group) and also located on the Authors Database (Authors DB).

Post a Comment

0 Comments