Search

Free The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2) Download Books

Particularize Books Supposing The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)

Original Title: The Assassin and the Healer
Edition Language: English
Series: Throne of Glass #0.2
Characters: Celaena Sardothien, Yrene Towers
Free The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2) Download Books
The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2) ebook | Pages: 40 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 18555 Users | 882 Reviews

Declare Out Of Books The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)

Title:The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)
Author:Sarah J. Maas
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 40 pages
Published:March 22nd 2013 by Bloomsbury Publishing (first published March 30th 2012)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Short Stories. Novella. Fiction

Commentary In Favor Of Books The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)

Surprisingly, I was able to wholly like Celaena in this one. I have some sort of love/hate relationship with her but she actually kept her arrogance at a bare minimum in this story which I'm grateful for. Celaena's/Aelin's arrogance can be quite suffocating so it's actually a relief to see a "normal" side to her without her spewing some smartass comment every other page. Yrene was a pretty interesting character! I would want to see more of her and more of the healers in this world. Maybe we'll see a bit of Antica in Empire of Storms? Maybe we'll see Yrene again? Because you know who is going to Antica to you know what... Maybe. :)

Rating Out Of Books The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)
Ratings: 4.25 From 18555 Users | 882 Reviews

Write Up Out Of Books The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)
This HAS to be 5 stars for me! I left this story so deep and it ALMOST moved me to tears! Really really close! It's so nice to be back in this world, I truly didn't know how much I missed it

SpoilersUgh, Celaena was such a disgusting, stuck up, stupid cow in this. I usually like her arrogant, opinionated attitude (it's a refreshing change from the usual oh so modest goody-goody heroine) but it really irritated this time around. When the giddy cow saved a young barmaid (Yrene) from being attacked by four men the douche blamed Yrene for them going after her. The victim blaming attitude really pissed me off, apparently Yrene had the attack coming because she deigned to go outside and

3 Stars. This was a rather short story :/ I don't feel it added to the series BUT I did like the story of Yrene. I hope she makes an appearance in the series again :)Update August 29, 2018:Ive just reread this and quite enjoyed it!!! I love that Celaena took the time to help Yrene out. She not only taught her self defense and saved her life, she also helped her reach her dreams. I like how Celaena felt this tug to help her. What goes around, comes around. If you put out good things, youll

The girl wore her scars the way some women wore their finest jewelry. The Assassin and the Healer is not as good as the first one. The story goes on and on forever even though it's the shortest of them all, I still felt this novella was overly long. Celaena Sardothien meets the Healer. In spite of being cold-hearted at first, the assassin does something that changed my perspective of her, and I kinda liked that.If I'm right, Chaol's short story will probably overlap with a character from this

Let me give you a bit of advice, the girl said bitterly, from one working girl to another: Life isnt easy, no matter where you are. Youll make choices you think are right, and then suffer for them.

WrensReads Review:Finally I am getting around to reading the adventures of my dear Celaena Sardothien. LOWKEY, I kind of love the assassin more than the queen, but that doesn't mean that I don't love the queen. I wanted to read it before I read Empire of Storms BUT I kind of got distracted with other books that were coming out around the same time. I am not a huge fan of novellas, but I do know that some of the characters introduced in the last book were first introduced in some of these

This is not really a novella, I would call this a short story that takes place between novella 0.1 and 0.2.Unlike novellas 0.1-0.4, which are essential to the story and need to be read, this one is not essential, and you could skip it if you wanted. Basically, if you've finished them all but aren't ready to let go of these characters, then yeah... go ahead. The good thing is that this one is free, and I'll mention where to find it in a second because THAT was a major hunt for me.This story takes

Post a Comment

0 Comments