Search

Download Books Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi #1) Online Free

Download Books Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi #1) Online Free
Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi #1) Paperback | Pages: 184 pages
Rating: 4.15 | 33705 Users | 337 Reviews

Itemize Out Of Books Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi #1)

Title:Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi #1)
Author:Hisaya Nakajo
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 184 pages
Published:September 7th 2004 by VIZ Media, LLC (first published April 18th 1997)
Categories:Sequential Art. Manga. Romance. Graphic Novels. Comics. Shojo. Young Adult

Rendition During Books Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi #1)

THE PRETTIEST BOY IN SCHOOL...ISN'T A BOY! Japanese-American track-and-field star Mizuki has gotten herself a transfer to a high school in Japan...but not just any school! To be close to her idol, high jumper Izumi Sano, she's going to an all-guys' high school...and disguising herself as a boy! But as fate would have it, they're more than classmates...they're roommates! Now, Mizuki must keep her secret in the classroom, the locker room, and her own bedroom. And her classmates--and the school nurse--must cope with a new transfer student who may make them question their own orientation... Plus a bonus story, "The Cage of Summer"!

Mention Books Supposing Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi #1)

Original Title: 花ざかりの君たちへ 1
ISBN: 1591163293 (ISBN13: 9781591163299)
Edition Language: English
Series: Hana-Kimi #1
Characters: Izumi Sano, Mizuki Ashiya, Shuichi Nakatsu

Rating Out Of Books Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi #1)
Ratings: 4.15 From 33705 Users | 337 Reviews

Write Up Out Of Books Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi #1)
This is a sweet little story about a girl who moves continents to go to an all boy's school because she likes one of the athletes. It's surprisingly uncreepy, despite that.One problematic element is how they deal with gay characters. On one hand they have full story lines and characters, and on the others they are often caricatures and comic relief. Some scenes really bothered me, but on the other hand it's rare to even see gay people with their own plot lines in western media so I can't tell if

"I'm disguising myself...so I can sneak into a boys-only school. And all so I can meet him."Alright, if you're new to manga, this isn't one to start with. Unless you get Japanese humor and are completely cool with outlandish things happening because shojo. Like Hana Yori Dango, this manga gave birth to countless dramas and earned praise everywhere and baffled others. This isn't the kind of story you read for logical things to happen. It's literally a mesh of wacky Japanese comedy and cultural

Read all 23 volumes in 2 days, regularly giggling, fist-pumping, and saying emphatically 'that is fantastic!'. If you like Fruits Basket, Dengeki Daisy, Last Game, or Toradora!, you'll like this.

Another of those manga where the girl cross dresses in order to go inside a school. What makes Hana Kimi stand out are the characters. There's a lot of nutters in that school, which is why Hana Kimi is so hilarious. My only problem is that I found the ending corny and I really, really wanted Mizuki to end up with another guy! *pouts*

First, let me clarify that I'm only giving this manga 5 stars in terms of how much I loved it, and not because it's the best thing in the Shojo genre out there. It is, however, the first manga I've ever read- so the experience was both confusing (at the beginning) and immensely enjoyable! I loved all the characters (though my favorites by far were Nakatsu, the doc, and the American friend- they were hilarious). It made me laugh and care for Mizuki, Sano and everyone else like they were real

Who flies half way across the world to join an all boy high school just so you can admire your athletic crush? This kind of girl:Overly attached girlfriend!What a strange little book.I picked this up because it seemed some what similar to Ouran High School Host Club. Ok... Side note: I swear to God that one day I will stop mentioning that series in my reviews But today is not that day!Anywho, gender-bending and wrong identities are always great for a laugh. I was hoping to like this better

3.5Let me get this out first-The Art? MeeeeeehMizuki? I dont 'get' her and what the ever hell she's doing.Izumi? Sounds like a complete prick, if you ask me.Her New Friend Whose Name I Cant Seem To Remember Because Its So Complicated? This guy is cool. Not nearly enough of him, thoughThe Dog? Best. Character. Ever.The Doctor? He's cool. For now.Despite all this, despite not liking, or exactly approving, with half the characters above and the art being so-so, I liked it. It was cute, light and

Post a Comment

0 Comments