Search

Download Swear on This Life Books Online

Point Books In Pursuance Of Swear on This Life

Original Title: Swear on This Life
ISBN: 1501105795 (ISBN13: 9781501105791)
Edition Language: English
Download Swear on This Life  Books Online
Swear on This Life Paperback | Pages: 320 pages
Rating: 4.14 | 24250 Users | 2982 Reviews

Mention Appertaining To Books Swear on This Life

Title:Swear on This Life
Author:Renee Carlino
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 320 pages
Published:August 9th 2016 by Atria Books
Categories:Romance. Contemporary. New Adult. Contemporary Romance. Fiction

Narrative Concering Books Swear on This Life

When a bestselling debut novel from mysterious author J.Colby becomes the literary event of the year, Emiline reads it reluctantly. As an adjunct writing instructor at UC San Diego with her own stalled literary career and a bumpy long-term relationship, Emiline isn’t thrilled to celebrate the accomplishments of a young and gifted writer.

Yet from the very first page, Emiline is entranced by the story of Emerson and Jackson, two childhood best friends who fall in love and dream of a better life beyond the long dirt road that winds through their impoverished town in rural Ohio.

That’s because the novel is patterned on Emiline’s own dark and desperate childhood, which means that “J. Colby” must be Jase: the best friend and first love she hasn’t seen in over a decade. Far from being flattered that he wrote the novel from her perspective, Emiline is furious that he co-opted her painful past and took some dramatic creative liberties with the ending.

The only way she can put her mind at ease is to find and confront “J. Colby,” but is she prepared to learn the truth behind the fiction?

Rating Appertaining To Books Swear on This Life
Ratings: 4.14 From 24250 Users | 2982 Reviews

Critique Appertaining To Books Swear on This Life
I received an early copy of this book mysteriously in the mail. I read it in one sitting. Okay, two. I have a small bladder. When I was finished, I messaged the author to let her know how much I loved this book. Then I ripped out all the pages that had the number three in the page number. Page 3. Page 13. Page 23. Page 33 (my fave). Page 43. Page 53. Page 63. Page 73 and so on and so forth. Once I had all the pages successfully torn out of the book, I proceeded to write on each of the pages in

Less than 24 hours later and I have finished Swear on This Life . My butt has been planted to my couch every spare moment I had today because putting this book down for anything was unacceptable. Before We Were Strangers was one of my favorite books of 2015 and I was hesitant to believe that Renee would be able to deliver another all consuming, soul crushing, second-chance romance. Shame on me for doubting!I loved the way Renee wove the present and past together so brilliantly, not just with



Let me first say that this was a great read. I had huge expectations for this book based on the premise of the book. This is my first Renee Carlino book so I have no comparison when it comes to her books. I have to say I really, really liked it for the most part. The writing is really beautiful and I was engaged the entire time. However, I was not blown away, even though I loved many things, at times I was frustrated and at times even indifferent to what was going on.Swear on This Life is

NOW LIVE!!! http://amzn.to/2b6oxSV 5 stars!!! "It's easy to let yourself become the burden of your own life, especially when you were given the label of being a burden before you could even reject it." Swear on This Life is about Emiline, a young writer struggling to find her voice in her work. When a friend hands her a bestselling novel from a new author, Emiline is shocked to discover this author has written her life story, from her perspective. The only person who could have known all

::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: "His name is Jase Colbertson. He and I used to finish each others sentences. WOW!! What a stunning book! From the first few pages, I was captivated by the story and I could not put it down even for a minute. It was a unique, intense, all-consuming second chance romance story, and easily one of the very best reading experiences I've had all year. I absolutely loved every word and highly recommend it to everyone!When I look for a new book to read, what I hope for

I wanted to hold off on reviewing this since the release is still months away, but I honestly need to get all these feelings out or I am going to combust. So please forgive me. But I HAAAAAVVVVEEEE to.Swear on This Life is an EPIC love story told in the most unique way. Emiline is struggling with her writing and the last thing she wants to do is read the bestselling debut novel by J. Colby that everyone is talking about, but once she reads the first page everything clicks. She is the main

Post a Comment

0 Comments