Search

Download Be With You 今会いにゆきます Books For Free Online

Present Books During Be With You 今会いにゆきます

Original Title: いま、会いにゆきます
Edition Language: Japanese
Download Be With You 今会いにゆきます  Books For Free Online
Be With You 今会いにゆきます Hard Cover | Pages: 417 pages
Rating: 3.92 | 1760 Users | 226 Reviews

Identify Of Books Be With You 今会いにゆきます

Title:Be With You 今会いにゆきます
Author:Takuji Ichikawa
Book Format:Hard Cover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 417 pages
Published:2007 by VIZ (first published 2003)
Categories:Cultural. Japan. Romance. Fiction. Asian Literature. Japanese Literature. Fantasy. Literature

Ilustration In Pursuance Of Books Be With You 今会いにゆきます

There are not enough words to describe how awesome this book is!
I finished reading it in 2 hours and it has really taught me a lot about life and love.
My favourite part was Mio's letter. If you knew you would die at the age of 29 but get to be with the man you love and a son you will have, would you choose to live that life? Or would you rather marry some other guy and live till the ripe old age of 80?
Takkun may seem like a quirky guy with all his flaws but you will fall in love with him and be able to relate to his pain of losing his wife and knowing that he will lose her again.
I teared throughout the book which is something that I have never done before, "Be With You" is a really special book.

Highly recommended! :D

Rating Of Books Be With You 今会いにゆきます
Ratings: 3.92 From 1760 Users | 226 Reviews

Discuss Of Books Be With You 今会いにゆきます
Translated from the Japanese by Terry GallagherThis story is incredibly sweet. Cavity-inducing sweet. It's a lovely little thing about a widowed man whose sick wife promised to come back to check on him and their son, Yuji, a year after she has died during the rainy season. She tells him she will stay for the rainy season but leave as soon as it ends.Nearly a year after Mio's death, Takkun and his six-year old son Yuji are living a sad sort of life. Takkun goes to work and wears suits many sizes

This is the only book I've leisurely reread. Partly because of my incapability of understanding certain points, partly because I learn something new. It's like a new chunk of "hey, this would be great to apply to your life" every time I read. Might reread once again to be more clear in this review, haha...

What a beautiful, heartbreaking story. A year after the death of his wife, Mio, Takumi and his son Yuji are still struggling. When Mio suddenly reappears, alive but with no memory, Takumi and Yuji embrace her without question. Their family reforms, and Takumi and Mio fall in love all over again, if only for a short time. At its heart, this story is about choices: the lives we dream about, the lives that could have been, and the ones we choose, with eyes wide open.



As some of you probably know, I dont normally read Japanese novels. I can be really picky about what I read and truth be told, I didnt even know this was a translated edition of a Japanese novel which was later made into a movie. I set out to read this book without knowing almost anything about the premise, but I am glad to say I enjoyed reading this book a lot much more than I initially expected.What struck me the most about this book is, the ambiance. This book has got a very distinct flavor

Wow! Just wow! I'm shocked! When I started the book I had no idea what I have started. But now I can say this was the sweetest thing I ever read so far!

This is one of the best books I've ever read. A magical story happened to Takumi, a man who has psychological problems when he and his son saw his wife relive."Today was the first time we met with shoes with a collar and heels. Also to say, today is also the first time I saw you wearing a red dress immediately. The first time I saw you painted lipstick. The first time I see your hair swaying every time you tilt your head, for the first time I feel restless when I talk to you.It's all the first

Post a Comment

0 Comments