Search

Free The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1) Books Online

Be Specific About Books During The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1)

Original Title: The Rescue ASIN B07GJL19B4
Edition Language: English
Series: Ryan Decker #1
Characters: Ryan Decker
Free The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1) Books Online
The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 390 pages
Rating: 4.02 | 17689 Users | 825 Reviews

Itemize About Books The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1)

Title:The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1)
Author:Steven Konkoly
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 390 pages
Published:April 1st 2019 by Thomas & Mercer
Categories:Thriller. Fiction. Mystery. Mystery Thriller. Action. Contemporary. Spy Thriller. Espionage

Chronicle In Favor Of Books The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1)

Former CIA operative turned mercenary for hire Ryan Decker’s specialty is rescuing kidnap victims. Hired by an influential US senator to liberate his daughter from a human-trafficking ring, Decker never anticipated sabotage or that the assault could go so disastrously wrong. The hostage is dead. His team is wiped out, and so are their families, including Decker’s own wife and son—eliminated one by one by the Russian mafia. And he’s survived to take the fall.

When he’s inexplicably freed soon into a ten-year sentence in federal prison, Decker suspects another setup. And private investigator Harlow Mackenzie knows he’s right. She has evidence that a power greater than the Russian mob was behind the raid that ruined Decker’s life.

The next move in a nationwide cat-and-mouse game of high-level sedition is up to them. Fueled by revenge and an obsession to clear his name, Decker has only one mission: to destroy a growing conspiracy before it’s too late.

Rating About Books The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1)
Ratings: 4.02 From 17689 Users | 825 Reviews

Appraise About Books The Rescue (Ryan Decker #1)
My goal this year is to read each month's Amazon First Read selection the month I select it. The Rescue was my selection for March 2019. If you like fast pace action and witty dialogue, The Rescue is great read. My only complaint is that the action sometimes seem a little over the top. Thriller is not my go-to genre but I do like to vary my reading when I feel I've been reading from the same genre repeatedly and need a different pacing. Those who love a fast story with lots of movement (gun

Personal Response:I think Steven Konkoly does a very good job showing emotion through word choice and his punctuation. I think the name of this book, The Rescue, really is a perfect name for this book cover to cover. This is proven because of how much he gives up to rescue others even his freedom and then how much others give up to give him his freedom back. The author does an amazing job of showing his commitment to helping others in this book including rescue missions, putting his life on the

Charles van BurenTOP 1000 REVIEWER5.0 out of 5 starsA suspense filled rollercoaster of a bookMarch 3, 2019Format: Kindle Edition Verified PurchaseReviewer Sam Vines, writing an Amazon review, has pointed out something which I had vaguely noticed but to which I hadn't given much thought:"The Rescue is the only First Read option out of six this month that is not either an introspective emotional journey of trauma and drama or the saga of an underdogs empowerment (henceforth angst-based drivel or

A slow start, but it picked up, and the ending was satisfying enough.

This was just OK. A little too wordy, too much detail about military hardware, and just not enough character driven plot to keep me interested. I ended up speed reading the last third of the book, which I hate to do with fiction.

The Rescue has been getting a ton of early praise. Unfortunately, I won't be joining that party train, so feel free to boo me if you must.This book and I were simply a bad match. All the things I love in a book just aren't here.The biggest problem for me revolves around the absence of character development. For me to invest in a story, I have to care about, or at least get to know, the characters. That doesn't happen. Instead, we have a ton of narrating characters, some who matter a lot more

OMG.... My first book by this author and i LOVED this book.Steven Konkolys new Ryan Decker series is a triumphan action-thriller master class in spy craft, tension, and suspense, one book but I will add this series on my list, awaiting book 2 out shortly.Former CIA operative turned mercenary for hire Ryan Deckers specialty is rescuing kidnap victims. Hired by an influential US senator to liberate her daughter from a human-trafficking ring, Decker never anticipated sabotage or that the assault

Post a Comment

0 Comments