Search

Free Bonfire Books Online Download

Free Bonfire Books Online Download
Bonfire Kindle Edition | Pages: 256 pages
Rating: 3.52 | 18006 Users | 2785 Reviews

Declare Books In Pursuance Of Bonfire

Original Title: Bonfire ASIN B01NB1EOJ6
Edition Language: English

Narration During Books Bonfire

Should you ever go back?

It has been ten years since Abby Williams left home and scrubbed away all visible evidence of her small town roots. Now working as an environmental lawyer in Chicago, she has a thriving career, a modern apartment, and her pick of meaningless one-night stands.

But when a new case takes her back home to Barrens, Indiana, the life Abby painstakingly created begins to crack. Tasked with investigating Optimal Plastics, the town's most high-profile company and economic heart, Abby begins to find strange connections to Barrens’ biggest scandal from more than a decade ago involving the popular Kaycee Mitchell and her closest friends—just before Kaycee disappeared for good.

Abby knows the key to solving any case lies in the weak spots, the unanswered questions. But as Abby tries to find out what really happened to Kaycee, she unearths an even more disturbing secret—a ritual called “The Game,” which will threaten the reputations, and lives, of the community and risk exposing a darkness that may consume her.

With tantalizing twists, slow-burning suspense, and a remote, rural town of just five claustrophobic miles, Bonfire is a dark exploration of the question: can you ever outrun your past?

Describe Of Books Bonfire

Title:Bonfire
Author:Krysten Ritter
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 256 pages
Published:November 7th 2017 by Three Rivers Press
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Thriller. Mystery Thriller

Rating Of Books Bonfire
Ratings: 3.52 From 18006 Users | 2785 Reviews

Assessment Of Books Bonfire
This is a debut novel for Krysten Ritter, well known as Jessica Jones in the Netflix original series of the same name. I was skeptical going in, I will admit. The whole singers becoming actors, actors becoming writers thing...However, that being said, I was so pleasantly surprised with how engaging this book was. The story follows environmental attorney, Abigail Williams, as she returns to her hometown in order to investigate Optimal Plastics, the largest employer in town. Once there, Abby is

What a brilliant thriller. I devoured this in two sittings. I was slightly dubious/cynical about a celebrity writing a book, well shame on me as this had me hooked. Its a mix of Erin Brockovich, meets Mean Girls meets dark twisty mystery which enthralled me throughout as lawyer Abigail goes back to home after a decade to take on a huge corporation possibly poisoning her hometown where some demons from the past lie in wait too. Utterly gripping.

This book exceeded my expectations! I've known the author Krysten Ritter from her work in the TV series Breaking Bad and Jessica Jones. So when I learned she had written a book I felt a little skeptical at first, but I am glad I put those thoughts aside and jumped into this novel.Abby Williams is an environmental lawyer that returns to her childhood town to investigate the area's most important company: Optimal Plastics. There have been claims in the past of wrong-doing by that business and Abby

Going into this book, I had no idea who Krysten Ritter was. It was only when I went to the Goodreads page just now that I realized she's an actress. So I had approached this as I would any hyped thriller with an enticingly fiery cover. Unfortunately, though, I found Bonfire to have a recycled plot that lacked a certain juicy nastiness I like in my thrillers.And isn't this a story we've seen a thousand times? Maybe it's just me, but I feel like I've read countless versions of a woman escaping her

It appears that I am in the minority having not heard of Krysten Ritter before encountering this book. This may have something to do with the fact that she is American and I am British and she features on American shows that I haven't watched before. I don't mind this as this usually bodes well and means I don't have any expectations that others who know of her may have. It puts it on the same footing as the other books I choose to read - I will read anything that appeals to me regardless of

This was a really strong debut and one of the better mystery/thrillers I've read in a while. Of course it had it's issues, though they were small and mostly due to editing in my opinion (the infamous "I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding" was used 3 times in the first half of the book...). Otherwise I found the characters to be strong, especially Abby our MC who is returning home to confront her past and a possibly corrupt corporation who is funding much of the small town she's

This is the story of Abby, who grew up in a town called Barrens, but ten years have gond by since she last was there. She returns to her home town as part of a small investigative team looking into a company called Optimal, which is the company that has made big investments into the community and is suspected of polluting the town's water supply.The whole book is told from Abby's point of view, so the reader is in Abby's head the whole time. She is a rather unreliable narrator, and struggles

Post a Comment

0 Comments