Search

Download Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance #1) Books For Free

Download Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance #1) Books For Free
Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance #1) Paperback | Pages: 586 pages
Rating: 4.12 | 750 Users | 65 Reviews

Identify Based On Books Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance #1)

Title:Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance #1)
Author:S.G. Night
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:1st Edition
Pages:Pages: 586 pages
Published:August 29th 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published August 27th 2013)
Categories:Fantasy. High Fantasy. Epic Fantasy. Magic. Fiction

Description As Books Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance #1)

Witness Attrition: the First Act of Penance - the stunning debut novel by 18-year-old author SG Night! Set in a rich, dynamic world brimming with a cast of unforgettable characters, this new epic fantasy brings to life a tale of sword-and-sorcery, tyranny and rebellion, conspiracy and assassination, demons, love, and magic.

The Demonic Dominion has held the nation of Io captive for more than a century. The Humans are in shackles. The Elves are in exile. And the race of Majiski battle-mages have been all but eradicated by the Demons and their ilk.

Racath Thanjel is among the few remaining Majiski surviving in secret. A strong but opinionated young assassin, he works from the shadows against the Demonic Dominion. But how can he and the others hope to defeat such a terrible adversary? Especially when their patriarch is keeping more secrets than the Demons themselves.

Now, as a tangle of conspiracies, secrets, and ancient prophecies sweeps Racath away, he must choose his destiny: will he become the long-awaited Savior of Io, or allow it to suffocate beneath the Dominion's iron fist?

Itemize Books Conducive To Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance #1)

ISBN: 1482712954 (ISBN13: 9781482712957)
Edition Language: English
Series: Three Acts of Penance #1
Literary Awards: Readers' Favorite Book Award

Rating Based On Books Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance #1)
Ratings: 4.12 From 750 Users | 65 Reviews

Discuss Based On Books Attrition: the First Act of Penance (Three Acts of Penance #1)
This book, one of three in the series, is THE best book I've ever read and I cannot wait for the other two. Night's style allows the reader to see, through Sacarri's eyes, Racath's journey to become the Savior Io needs. Attrition is separated into three parts within the novel. The placing of these and the chapter breaks flow so perfectly, I'd hardly noticed another chapter had started. Every single character is so real, you can literally feel their laughter and warmth through the cold, Ioan

Best. Book. Ever.

This has become one of my all-time favorite books! SG Night does an excellent job of relating Racath Thanjel's epic tale--the plot is riveting, and there is a perfect blend of action, background, and plot development. Each scene flows perfectly to the next, and the end of each chapter leaves you excited to turn the page. The characters are fabulously developed, and I found myself very attached to all of them by the book's end (I love you Notak!!). This novel definitely paves the way for an

Unbelievably good ....... That's all that needs to be said . If you read this you WILL NOT be disappointed .

This book was SO SUPER AWESOME. I fell in love with the writing (it was perfect!) and the characters. The plot was typical but interesting. It was long, but it held my attention and was easy to get engrossed in. The descriptions and settings were wonderfully done. It was a bit lacking in romance, but that could change with the rest of the series. Would I read more by this author? Definitely! I will indeed. Would I recommend this book to others? I have already done so, and will continue to

A fresh, finely-crafted fantasy with an excellent balance of character, action, and drama. Night brings a stunning, original world to life, chalk-full of history and fascinating lore. Combine with a cast of memorable characters and a gripping plot, it makes for one hell of a debut, and a promising outlook for this 18-year-old author's career. You'll be hooked before you know it, and desperate for more by the end.

This book gave me chills. It all felt so real. On my long metro commutes into work, tired as I was from getting up early, I would still be happy to be awake because I had this book with me. Sometimes I wanted to miss my stop just so I could keep reading. On other days I would walk down the street towards the office still reading, or keep reading it in the elevator up to my floor, or while my computer booted up at my desk. I walked into things more than once because I simply couldn't put it down.

Post a Comment

0 Comments