Search

Free Betrayed (House of Night #2) Books Online

Be Specific About Out Of Books Betrayed (House of Night #2)

Title:Betrayed (House of Night #2)
Author:P.C. Cast
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 310 pages
Published:October 2nd 2007 by St. Martin's Griffin
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Ghosts
Free Betrayed (House of Night #2) Books Online
Betrayed (House of Night #2) Paperback | Pages: 310 pages
Rating: 3.93 | 233882 Users | 5362 Reviews

Narration Concering Books Betrayed (House of Night #2)

Also see: Alternate Cover Editions for this ISBN [ACE] ACE #1 Zoey, High Priestess in training, has managed to settle in at the House of Night and come to terms with the vast powers the Vampyre Goddess Nyx has given her. Just as she finally feels she belongs, the unthinkable happens: human teenagers are being killed, and all evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey’s old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves.

Define Books In Pursuance Of Betrayed (House of Night #2)

Original Title: Betrayed
ISBN: 0312360282 (ISBN13: 9780312360283)
Edition Language: English URL http://houseofnightseries.com/
Series: House of Night #2
Characters: Zoey Redbird, Nyx (House of Night), Erik Night, Stevie Rae Johnson, Neferet, Heath Luck, Aphrodite LaFont, Sylvia Redbird, Loren Blake, Erin Bates, Shaunee Cole, Damien Maslin
Setting: Tulsa, Oklahoma(United States) Oklahoma(United States)

Rating Out Of Books Betrayed (House of Night #2)
Ratings: 3.93 From 233882 Users | 5362 Reviews

Criticize Out Of Books Betrayed (House of Night #2)
Been a while since I read the first book of this series but I noticed my library app had a few of the audiobooks to loan, so I decided to loan out book 2 and carry on!! I have the physical copies of most of the series from charity shop hunts so I may as well read them. It wasnt a bad book really, I remember moderately liking book 1 (despite the datedness of it and some weird stuff) but this was a solid read! The story was interesting and it kept it on a nice cliffhanger, making me want to dive

https://rowansravingreviews.wordpress...Go check out my Betrayed review!

To see the full drinking game click here I think my local library hates me. There are some books I've been waiting for months to get my hands on and then there's others like P.C. and Kristin Cast's Betrayed that come into my box almost instantaneously-oh, the humanity.The good thing though is that I'm on Spring Break and had nothing to do this weekend other than babysit my father (long story short he decided to climb up a tree to rescued his crashed RC airplane and ended up breaking his foot).

I'm loving rereading the HoN! I'm preparing for a special 10th anniversary surprise for fans, and revisiting Zoey and the Nerd Herd is such fun! And the Stevie Rae scene...sob! I bawled my eyes out. Again. I'd also forgotten how funny Heath is! On to CHOSEN!

I am ashamed of myself that this book made me cry the first time I read it. To be fair, I was about 9. I also loved Twilight around that age and thought they were genuinely good books, so I don't trust young me's judgement. This book uses 'retard' as an insult which is completely unacceptable. Zoe herself is such a judgemental character and constantly slut shames. Never mind the fact that she majorly emotionally cheats on Eric and it's not seen as a bad thing. There's a whopping amount of

This book decided me against reading any more by these authors, even though I have the third book waiting. It is all just too painful and, I know this will sound ridiculous, unbelievable (Zoey had only been marked as a vampire fledgling one month earlier!).I just can't be bothered with the purile writing style, pathetic 'slut/ho/gay' references, allusions to current celebrities, double standards, etc. Eg. 3 boys on the go at once and she can't decide on one but she thinks nearly every other girl

I really enjoy the idea of these books. I CAN'T STAND, however, the authors' tendency to re-tell the reader all of what happened in the previous books. I mean, who is reading book 2 without having read the other book? Do we really have to get the Cherokee translation for daughter again? PLEASE stop treating us like we are total morons with the memory of a two-year-old. The overt sexuality is a bit much for any teens that I teach, and I couldn't safely recommend this to any teens or pre-teens

Post a Comment

0 Comments