Search

Download Books Incurable (The Ellie Chronicles #2) For Free Online

Download Books Incurable (The Ellie Chronicles #2) For Free Online
Incurable (The Ellie Chronicles #2) Audio CD | Pages: 7 pages
Rating: 3.8 | 4626 Users | 139 Reviews

Point Regarding Books Incurable (The Ellie Chronicles #2)

Title:Incurable (The Ellie Chronicles #2)
Author:John Marsden
Book Format:Audio CD
Book Edition:Library Edition
Pages:Pages: 7 pages
Published:May 1st 2006 by Bolinda Publishing (first published May 30th 2005)
Categories:Young Adult. Fiction. War. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Cultural. Australia. Action. Adventure

Chronicle In Favor Of Books Incurable (The Ellie Chronicles #2)

I really don't know what the point of this series is. At first this book wasn't as bad as book #1, but then the mother of a classmate of Gavin's, rings to tell Ellie that Gavin killed a cat (I won't go into details) and Ellie says nothing, just hangs up the phone. Does she talk to Gavin about it? Nope. She talks to everyone but him and no one seems in the least bit worried. Then she later talks about how much he loves animals - What. The. Fork. I thought maybe we'd find out that the boy he was with at the time was actually the one who did it but the book is cut short and I am wondering if this will even be dealt with in the final book, which I am going to force myself to listen to. Also, Ellie really needs to cut Lee loose if she's going to like every guy around her except him.

Details Books During Incurable (The Ellie Chronicles #2)

Original Title: Incurable
ISBN: 1740937651 (ISBN13: 9781740937658)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Ellie Chronicles #2
Characters: Ellie Linton
Setting: Australia

Rating Regarding Books Incurable (The Ellie Chronicles #2)
Ratings: 3.8 From 4626 Users | 139 Reviews

Write-Up Regarding Books Incurable (The Ellie Chronicles #2)
I found I couldn't really get into this one until 75% through, then it took off and was good. All the preceding stuff was very believable as a story line but it just didn't make for gripping reading.

Very addictive reading!

Oh WOW. I'm so pleased I gave this book a second chance. I'm not sure what the difference was this time around, maybe it was that this time I listened to it on audio, which really gave a sense of hearing Ellie's 'voice', or maybe it's that the first time around I'd been reading the Tomorrow/Ellie books pretty much one after the other and just needed a little break from it, or was comparing the Ellie Chronicles to the Tomorrow series, in terms of action and characters and stuff, rather than

I've been listening to this series from Tomorrow When the War Began to the Ellie Chronicles and with this book the reader changed and as you may know, the reader can make all the difference. This gal just isn't Ellie and it distracts from the story of her struggles after the war.

Again, I'm at a loss as to the point of this added series. Gavin is proving to be a problem in terms of blending back into society and Ellie plays mother. I should have stopped reading and not started this series.

Feel compelled to finish this series

3.5 starsA captivating read. I always enjoy Marsden's books. Except for this time I felt not so much wow factor. Maybe this book just had a case of middle book syndrome. Either way I hope the next book, the ending of the series will be amazing. I have high hopes as I know Marsden is clever enough to pull of a incredibly devourable ending.

Post a Comment

0 Comments