Search

Download The Humans Free Books Full Version

Identify Books As The Humans

Original Title: The Humans
ISBN: 1476727910 (ISBN13: 9781476727912)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Edgar Award Nominee for Best Novel (2014), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Science Fiction (2013), International Dublin Literary Award Nominee for Longlist (2015)
Download The Humans  Free Books Full Version
The Humans Hardcover | Pages: 285 pages
Rating: 4.09 | 47070 Users | 6077 Reviews

Mention Epithetical Books The Humans

Title:The Humans
Author:Matt Haig
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 285 pages
Published:July 2nd 2013 by Simon Schuster (first published May 9th 2013)
Categories:Science Fiction. Fiction. Fantasy. Humor

Relation In Pursuance Of Books The Humans

Body-snatching has never been so heartwarming . . .

The Humans is a funny, compulsively readable novel about alien abduction, mathematics, and that most interesting subject of all: ourselves. Combine Douglas Adams’s irreverent take on life, the universe, and everything with a genuinely moving love story, and you have some idea of the humor, originality, and poignancy of Matt Haig’s latest novel.

Our hero, Professor Andrew Martin, is dead before the book even begins. As it turns out, though, he wasn’t a very nice man--as the alien imposter who now occupies his body discovers. Sent to Earth to destroy evidence that Andrew had solved a major mathematical problem, the alien soon finds himself learning more about the professor, his family, and “the humans” than he ever expected. When he begins to fall for his own wife and son--who have no idea he’s not the real Andrew--the alien must choose between completing his mission and returning home or finding a new home right here on Earth.

Rating Epithetical Books The Humans
Ratings: 4.09 From 47070 Users | 6077 Reviews

Column Epithetical Books The Humans
My full review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shEKa...This fucking book! I picked this book up because I saw it recommended by a booktuber, and I wasn't expecting that much going into it. But I can honestly say this is a new favorite book of all time. This story follows an alien who gets put into the body of this man named Andrew Martin. The reason he gets put in his body is because Andrew Martin has a made a mathematical breakthrough and the aliens have determined humans are not ready for the

This was awesome. I chuckled so much and I barely ever do that while reading a book. "Andrew" as a character is absolutely genius. I don't really know what to say, y'all should just read it!!!

4.5/5 stars. I. Loved. This. Book.Granted, the plot is somewhat unrealistic and silly - it is after all about an alien who is put on Earth to complete a mission - but said aliens observations on humans are spot on and very interesting as well as hilarious. We humans do weird things all the time without thinking about it, and its books like this one that make you realise that and make you stop to wonder why. I found this novel to be very clever, observant, and highly thought-provoking. Matt Haig

This book is a wonderful, funny, and insightful look at humans from an alien perspective. I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend it. I appreciated it even more after reading the author's acknowledgments at the end of the book.UPDATE 01/03/18: It's been four years since I read this novel and it still remains one of my all-time favorite books. It's original, imaginative, and profound. I highly recommend it. Hope it brings you as much joy as it has brought me over the years.

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

If you can't overlook scientific inaccuracies or take a step out of your belief zone, this book is probably not for you. I decided not to look too deep into the technicalities and to focus on the deeper message and as a result found I enjoyed this story. The unique perspective of an alien who goes through a range of human emotion adds depth to some of the issues and imperfections of our kind. He discovers, learns, loves, makes mistakes, and finds his way in this complicated world. I liked the

I just finished reading this book based on your suggestion and needless to say... I didn't regret it4.5/5I have also bought several books based on

Post a Comment

0 Comments