Search

Download Books The Sound Online Free

Download Books The Sound  Online Free
The Sound Paperback | Pages: 310 pages
Rating: 3.88 | 2302 Users | 339 Reviews

Define Books Supposing The Sound

ISBN: 1471115739 (ISBN13: 9781471115738)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Ren, Jesse Miller,

Representaion As Books The Sound

When aspiring music journalist Ren Kingston takes a job nannying for a wealthy family on the exclusive island of Nantucket, playground for Boston's elite, she's hoping for a low-key summer reading books and blogging about bands. Boys are firmly off the agenda.

What she doesn't count on is falling in with a bunch of party-loving private school kids who are hiding some dark secrets, falling (possibly) in love with the local bad boy, and falling out with a dangerous serial killer...

The gripping new stand-alone novel from the author of Hunting Lila. Out August 2013

Identify Of Books The Sound

Title:The Sound
Author:Sarah Alderson
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 310 pages
Published:August 1st 2013 by Simon & Schuster UK
Categories:Young Adult. New Adult. Music. Mystery. Crime

Rating Of Books The Sound
Ratings: 3.88 From 2302 Users | 339 Reviews

Article Of Books The Sound


Eeeeeek. I'm so excited that it's less than three months until The Sound hits bookshelves (at least in the UK, Can and Australia). It's out in the US in summer 2014. This is possibly my fave book yet. I spent a month nannying in Nantucket when I was 17 and I based bits of the book on that (other than the serial killer part...obviously).Hope everyone likes Jesse as much as they like Alex! :)We just made a trailer for the book and it was so much fun (especially the part in the garage with Jesse!)

See more reviews at YA Midnight ReadsThank you Simon and Schuster Australia for sending me this copy. No compensation was given or taken to alter this review. After reading Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas, I never really expected any other murder mystery to 'wow' me. Because quite simply, Dangerous Girls threw my future expectations for this sub-genre sky-high. So, I can't really leave the full blame on The Sound, saying that this was a horrible book but I never really found my enjoyment in

As a thriller/murder- mystery, this was horrible. As a contemporary romance, I give it 5/5. Love Sarah Alderson's writing + swoony men!

I lie down beside her and try to absorb everything shes just told me about dead nannies, and about Tyler and Jesse almost killing each other over nothing. Im glad I want to be a music journalist because I think I would suck at being an investigative one. No shit. The main character is so fucking passive it drives me fucking nuts. It is NOT ok to play a victim, it is NOT ok to take shit just because your mama told you to. You do NOT have to be polite to someone who treats you like crap. Fuck

It was a very different read. It was realistic, funny, mysterious and enjoyable. It was lovely and romantic, and can I just say I'm totally head-over-heels in love with Jesse Miller? He is amazing. And though the main character Ren didn't appeal very much to me in the starting, she grew on me and I ended up liking her a whole lot by the end of the book. I never liked Jeremy. I tried to like him, thinking that if Ren is with him, I should at least try to like him, but I swear I couldn't, and

This is not my first taste of Alderson's writing. I read Hunting Lila about a year ago, and though I was bored out of my mind, I recognized it was more of a 'it's not you, it's me' situation. I knew writing was not the problem and neither was her plotting, for, in both of my attempts at reading her novels, there has always been a truly fantastic story at the core of the book. Sadly, that potential usually gets overshadowed by a very unhealthy and bordering on pathetic obsession with boys by the

Post a Comment

0 Comments