Search

Books Download The House of Thunder Free

Details Based On Books The House of Thunder

Title:The House of Thunder
Author:Leigh Nichols
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 360 pages
Published:June 1st 1992 by Berkley (first published 1982)
Categories:Horror. Fiction. Thriller
Books Download The House of Thunder  Free
The House of Thunder Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 360 pages
Rating: 3.78 | 16950 Users | 509 Reviews

Relation To Books The House of Thunder

Susan Thorton awakens in a hospital, after a near-fatal car crash, to see four men lurking outside her door--men who exactly resemble those who killed her boyfriend years before. Can these be the same men? As she tries to uncover the identities of those stalking her, Susan enters a terrifying nightmare--one from which she may never escape. Previously published by Pocket under the pseudonym Leigh Nichols (1982).

Particularize Books Concering The House of Thunder

Original Title: The House of Thunder
ISBN: 0425132951 (ISBN13: 9780425132951)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.deankoontz.com/the-house-of-thunder/

Rating Based On Books The House of Thunder
Ratings: 3.78 From 16950 Users | 509 Reviews

Judgment Based On Books The House of Thunder
Look...this book may be better than I found it. It's just that I couldn't get into the book. I tried. The reviews I read about this told how it crept into their psyche and haunted them...terror, horror. So I picked it up (happily from the library). Mr. Koontz can write a good book. I've read some of them. He can write interesting and wonderfully weird characters, I've read some of them to. But not here...at least not for me. I found Susan one of the most annoying characters I've come across. If

Spooky and sinister, The House of Thunder often works on pure suspense and tells an unforgettable story.

Horror meets Harlequin Romance. No thanks.

Loved it! You never know what's real !!

After The House of Thunder - which I happily abandoned after 50 pages - I think it is time to re-access my Dean Koontz shelf in the bookcase. I think it's time to make some room for someone else's books where his currently sit :(



Considering the 27 tally of 'she' and 'her' in the first page alone, I did not have high hopes for this book. It was almost painful to get through the beginning - so much focus on the tiny details that I found myself skimming through entire paragraphs (shocking, I know!).Interactions between Susan and co. were strange, to say the least. I've never read such 'stiff' or 'forced' dialogue before - especially the banter between the two assistant nurses. Almost two pages of single lines piggybacking

Post a Comment

0 Comments